Mobile Event Guide creates smart phone applications for conferences and trade fairs. As the European market leader, we offer a creative environment to implement original ideas that will push our company forward.
Our products enable clients to reduce their environmental impact and create dynamic marketing opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors at the largest conferences and trade fairs.
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated go-getters that thrive in challenging environments: creative minds, people who share our vision, love to code and develop using Ruby Rails.
Joining our experienced team to develop and design our new CMS, API and Web applications
Plan and execute on projects efficiently
Keep up with current trends and build your knowledge continuously
Advanced knowledge base developing using Ruby Rails development
Interest in Rails 3.1, TDD, CoffeeScript, Haml, Sass and Git
Enthusiasm for building practical programming experience and a tendency to seek uncomplicated solutions to possible issues
Ability to work cohesively in a challenging and fast-paced environment
Strong writing proficiency and excellent communication skills
• Exciting start-up atmosphere in beautiful loft situated in the heart of Berlin
• Young and dynamic team in relaxed working atmosphere
• Quick development with Scrum
• Open-minded atmosphere for new ideas
• Competitive compensation benefits with bonus pay
• Great office nourishment including fair-trade coffee, fruits & free snacks