I have an urgent need for SHAREPOINT DESIGNER. Please go through the Description and let me know your interest. Looking forward with you...
Job Title: SHAREPOINT DESIGNER
Location: Des Moines, IA
1. Minimum 3 years of experience developing solutions with SharePoint 2007 and 2010 and expert working knowledge of Master Pages, Layouts, Themes, CSS, Workflows, complex logic calculations in View fields and SharePoint Designer.
Must be able to explain the difference between sites, communities, lists, and libraries to non-technical users.
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience creating reports in MS Access 2007 or 2010 based on data dynamically pulled from Sharepoint. Must be able to establish linkage between Sharepoint and MS Access as well as be able to create complex SQL queries in MS Access. Significant experience creating MS Access reports from scratch in Access Design View.
3. Significant experience with at least one image manipulation software package (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, GIMP, Microsoft Expression, etc.)
5. At least one year of professional experience using InfoPath 2007 or 2010
6. Expert knowledge of both the software development life cycle and the project life cycle as well as familiarity with WF release management process.
7. Some experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
8. Some experience with either Visual Studio 2008 or 2010
9. Experience with Mortgage Servicing applications and processes. Understanding of TOG tools and processes (including PlanView and STAMP). Understanding of WFHM ISPM procedures. Understanding of RECOR procedures. Understanding of SDA procedures.
10. Expert technical expertise with MS Access, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS Powerpoint
1. Designing SharePoint solutions, site taxonomy, UX, and record storage. Build and maintain various portals and micro-sites that include key functionality for a cross-business-unit Program Management Office.
2. Creating reports in MS Access 2007 or 2010 based on data dynamically pulled from Sharepoint. Must be able to establish linkage between Sharepoint and MS Access as well as be able to create complex SQL queries in MS Access.
4. Analyzes relevant internal and external sites and consults standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices. Designs, develops, tests and refines prototypes. Provides guidance and informal training to users to enable them to maximize use of Sharepoint and minimize risk to supported projects.
5. Creating and modifying SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies. Managing content, structure and site settings.
6. Building forms with ASP.NET and InfoPath and SharePoint application pages
7. Implementing document and record center repositories
8. Identify best practices; Document and distribute new or revised processes and procedures with MS Office tools; update Sharepoint sites that host project documents, reports, and/or group information; serve as PoC for Sharepoint users.
9. Work with Architecture, Developers, QA, WFHM PMO teams to ens