I have an urgent need for Websphere Administrators in Atlanta, GA. Please go through the Description and let me know your interest. Looking forward with you...
Job Title: Websphere Administrators
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview: Phone Hire
*Experience with Clustering and Enterprise Implementation a must
• Must have at least 3-5 years experience in WebSphere administration
• UNIX proficiency (Linux and/or AIX)
• WebSphere Application Server (version 5.x, 6.x, 7.x)
• Scripting ability (bash, ksh, PERL, etc…)
• J2EE container support
• Apache web server support
• Apache ANT
• Databases - Oracle
• Familiarity with Messaging, Load balancer, BIG-IP
• Java Programming
• Basic network troubleshooting skills
• Familiarity in FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet, trace, BIG IP, Firewall and general Network components at the level to troubleshoot any problem.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Installation, Configuration, Administration and Performance tuning of WebSphere Application Servers.
• Deploy applications in Domain and clustered environments.
• Create or maintain deployment scripts using container APIs and/or automated deployment tools.
• Apply patches and maintain the WebSphere / Apache servers.
• Troubleshooting routine product issues independently (Incident Tracking and Resolution). .
• Act as the primary business liaison to the business segment, through facilitating communication between Development, QA, Product Management, Technical Operations and Segment business leaders on new product releases, technical outages, and routine maintenances (hosting moves).
If you're comfortable with the requirement, please forward the updated resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please contact me on 847-278-2690