Software Engineer – NLP tools
Machine Zone’s platform group is creating the next generation of communication platform where players from around the world communicate seamlessly in real-time and across languages barriers. We are looking for talented engineers who share this passion and have the can-do attitude to bring these efforts to fruition.
We have a fast paced, dynamic environment where collaboration is key. You should be able to write efficient production grade code with an eye for performance benchmarks, and have a willingness to learn, owning your endeavors and proactively improving features or practices where you see need for improvement. We are looking for someone who enjoys aggressive deadlines and wants to go beyond the status quo to deliver innovative products that advance the state of MMORPG communication.
• Improve the quality of cross-language machine translation
• Create text processing techniques that enhance translation speed
• Extend translation capabilities to more languages, especially Asian languages such as Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
• Maintain existing in-house tools and optimize improvements for speed and efficiency
• Minimum 1-3 yrs experience, with a Masters degree or higher
• Technical skill toolbelt should include software development experience in C/C++, scripting abilities in PHP/Lua and Perl/Python, writing SQL queries, and experience using toolkits and open source softwares/libraries
• Experience working in Natural Language Processing (NLP) especially in Machine Translation or Speech Recognition either at the graduate degree level or professionally
• Experience in Text normalization and text processing
• Experience creating API’s, interfacing existing software, and writing libraries
• Experience with internationalization, validation techniques, and using statistical techniques in decision making is a must
• Good coding practices and experience with improving the efficiency of code while considering performance factors
To apply, email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.