InsideVault provides intuitive SaaS tools for enterprise-level advertisers to manage search engine, display and mobile marketing. At the heart of the IV platform is a world-class big data optimization engine that enables marketers to maximize profit, volume and other mission-critical performance metrics.
We’re looking to grow our team with amazing jack-or-jill-of-all-trades ready to do wonders in marketing, analytics, sales, account management, operations and everything else associated with growing an online business that doesn’t involve writing code. This is a tremendous opportunity to get into an early stage startup and be given substantial responsibilities from day one.
We're scrappy, have ample funding from prominent Silicon Valley VC's & angels and are seeing healthy revenue growth. Our three co-founders are veterans of NexTag - one of the largest and most profitable search engine advertisers, which had a $1.2B+ liquidity event in 2007.
Full details below. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or use this site. Be sure to include your cumulative college GPA & any graduate level standardized test scores as well as an explanation of why you are interested in online marketing.
Position: Marketing Analyst / Account Manager / Business Operations Associate
Location: San Carlos
Time Frame: Immediate
- You have a Bachelors Degree from a top tier university with substantial analytical/quantitative coursework (Economics, Mathematics, Management Science & Engineering or similar field) and/or relevant experience
- You are exceptionally smart
- You are the type of person that finds a way to “get it done”
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong organizational skills and never drop the ball
- You respect and adhere to deadlines
- You understand how to ask questions and form an intelligent opinion on complicated unfamiliar topics
- You’ve achieved excellence and want to achieve it again
- Your internal compass understands how business works and can prioritize accordingly
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and are ready to work HARD to learn more about it
- You are an excellent communicator - both written and oral
- You are comfortable presenting complex topics over the phone to strangers
- You have held leadership roles that required other people to stretch their limits because you said so
- You are a team player and work well with others
- You are brutally honest and have uncompromising moral & ethical standards
- You will beat 8 out of 10 randomly chosen banking analysts in an advanced Excel contest
- You have done sales work before
- You have worked at an internet company
- You have previous experience with online marketing campaigns (e.g. Google AdWords, CPC, CPM, CPA) and/or SEO
- You have built a website
- You will beat 10 out of 10 randomly chosen banking analysts in an advanced Excel contest
- Competitive startup compensation (salary + options) and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance)
- The opportunity to build something meaningful without politics, bureaucracy or egos getting in your way
- A close-knit team, rational leadership and a focus on building an amazing product and profitable business while maintaining an amazing company culture
- A stocked kitchen with food, drinks & beer, quality hardware, lots of space and a collaborative environment
- Regular company events, including sailing on the Bay, working from Tahoe, etc.
- Reimbursement for public transportation expenses