Urban Green Energy is the world's largest supplier of vertical axis wind turbines and a leader in the on-site renewable energy generation market. We have sold products in nearly 80 countries to large government agencies, high profile corporate clients and residential customers. The company’s headquarters are located in New York City, not far from Times Square. We enjoy sharing our knowledge and the experiences of our fun and dynamic office with the college students who join us through our internship program.
Job duties include:
- Event planning: vendor relations, travel booking, venue booking, press events, trade shows
- Communication and email marketing: assist in the creation of corporate emails
- Assist with public relations: writing and review articles, press releases
Intern skills desired:
- Phenomenal communication skills are required and you must be professional and confident to work internationally via all mediums of communication.
- Work closely with other members of Marketing Team to produce email campaigns.
- Skillful at writing both casual, informal copy and formal text such as press releases.
- Proficient at working independently, yet be able to take direction.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite Standard (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) is a major plus.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to telling us why you would like to work for us, and why you’re a great fit for this position through the jobs portal on our website (www.urbangreenenergy.com/uge-careers/marketing-internship).
We look forward to your application!