Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Function: Information Technology
Compensation: Based on experience
Join a fast-growing software development company, where the Chief Technology Officer is also the leading evangelist on mobile cross-platform technology.
We're a group of talented technical professionals that are empowered and driven to build world-class user experiences. With our advanced internal training program we will support you in becoming a world-class mobile developer.
You will work with a team dedicated to designing, developing, testing, and implementing cutting-edge apps for iPhones, iPads, Android devices and BlackBerry. You will be responsible for creating solid, maintainable solutions that deliver on customer requirements while providing optimum quality user experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, a team player, understands multiple technologies, can manage a tight project schedule, and has fun while doing it. Recent college graduates are welcome to apply!
• Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background
• Experience with Appcelerator Titanium a plus
• Experience with native application development (e.g., Objective-C/iOS SDK, Java/Android SDK) a plus, but not required
• Experience with HTML/CSS a plus
• Strong teamwork and organization skills
• Must be innovative, flexible with processes, accountable for assigned work, and willing to take initiative to drive work
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile a plus
• Demonstrated aptitude to independently solve complex development/environmental issues and quickly learn new technologies and development environments
• Excited about technology, having a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies
• Experience with developing and delivering solutions at a rapid pace
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
• Clearly Innovative, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
• Clearly Innovative, Inc. is a Drug-Free work place.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Clearly Innovative, Inc. is a certified small business and a premier provider of mobile technology solutions for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, the Nook Color and Kindle Fire. Based in Washington, DC and founded in 2009, Clearly Innovative has developed over 20 apps and serves clients in various industries such as the Federal, DoD, Commercial, Social Media, Non-profit arenas. Clearly Innovative specializes in mobile app development using the Appcelerator Titanium platform, which essentially allows code to be written once and ‘published’ across multiple platforms – drastically reducing time and cost throughout the development lifecycle. Clearly Innovative is an official Appcelerator Gold-Level Integration partner, with many certified mobile app developers and deep expertise on the platform. In addition to bringing top-notch mobile expertise, Clearly Innovative brings solid project management and process improvement expertise to support a solid and lasting solution.