TigerText Inc. is the #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. We provide healthcare establishments a much-needed and required HIPAA compliant solution that offers security, accountability and productivity that SMS text-messaging and communication platforms such as email cannot.
Located in Santa Monica, the heart of Silicon Beach, TigerText is rapidly disrupting the tech and healthcare industries, changing the way an entire industry communicates.
We are looking for ambitious, outgoing students who are interested in getting a hands-on, interdisciplinary bird's eye view of the mobile app startup world.
Interns will benefit from strong mentorship and professional guidance from the team as well as real-world experience in the entrepreneurial/technology startup world.
Previous experience or strong interest in Marketing / Communication / Social Media
Human Resource and Office Administration experience a plus
Working knowledge of office productivity software such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
Previous internships or work experience is a plus
Strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a plus
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle many constantly changing priorities at once
Self-starter, driven and highly motivated personality with genuine interest in entrepreneurship and self-improvement
Undergraduate or graduate degree in progress
• Prime office space located in sunny Santa Monica with a loaded fridge
• An opportunity to work closely with proven executive team, board and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
• An environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture and has fun
• Team members love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help our Clients and support the Company’s rapid growth
• TigerText is the industry leader in secured messaging
• Paid full-time and paid part-time opportunities available
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.