We are Wimdu, a cool start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin. Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 150.000 properties in over 100 countries worldwide, and is on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation. Wimdu has the vision, the passion, and the people to succeed, and we’re looking for motivated folks to join our international crew.
For our Berlin office we are looking for a
Online Marketing Intern (Content)
-Native Level of English-
Are you passionate about commercial writing and translations? Are you interested in being involved in a brand new initiative for our content strategy? Then join our team and become part of our further success!
● You will be part of a brand new initiative for content and will play a key role in contributing to our content strategy
● You are responsible for creating commercially appealing, accurate texts
● You support our team with the optimization of existing content in order to increase conversion
● You help to create documentation on content practices
● You will be part of the Online Marketing team and also learn how to use different SEO-tools
● You speak English on a native level, other languages are a plus
● You are currently studying, or have studied, Business Administration, with a focus on Marketing, or a similar field
● You are interested in Online Marketing, ideally you have already gained Editorial or Online Marketing experience
● You are a detail-oriented as well as an analytical individual, and have excellent writing skills
● You have good computer skills, knowledge of standard MS Office applications is essential
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Online Marketing team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in a converted warehouse in the heart of Germany´s capital. The Wimdu Academy, monthly events, and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to obtain a hands-on experience in a new, rapidly growing company, benefiting from a highly-motivated team, flat hierarchies and flexible structures.
Excited by the prospect of joining us? Please forward your application by using the following link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oxBgXfw5&s=startuply.com
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH | Ohlauer Straße 43 | 10999 Berlin |
www.wimdu.de | www.wimdu