PHP Engineers for a Rapidly Growing Startup
Do you get excited by working with a team of talented Entrepreneurs / Engineers toward a common goal? Do you get excited by releasing high quality software that is pushing the limits and defining a new emerging market? Do you love the buzz and energy of a successful startup where everyone is motivated by one common goal- to build the best product and company possible?
If you are interested in an exciting startup venture that is defining an emerging market, I would love to speak with you!
My Client is less than a year old, has recently taken a round of funding, and is already incredibly profitable. They have been growing revenues at a break-neck pace. They have access to new technology that only a handful of companies in the world have access to, and the Founders (3 of them) have successfully sold 5 Software companies previously.
We are looking for strong end-to-end WEB engineers. The only real requirement is that you have a strong CS background, have a knack for delivering high quality production software, and love the startup atmosphere.
Skills and Experience:
- A BS or MS in Computer Science
- 2-15 yrs of professional experience.
- Professional of personal experience with PHP (or Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Experience building production software applications.
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working on high volume scalable systems is a plus, but is not required
- Experience working on systems that handle and process enormous amounts of data is a plus
This is a FULL-TIME role.
Only those currently authorized to work in the US will be considered.
Why should you consider working with me?
* I am very highly respected and highly regarded by my clients and the engineers that I work with.
* I have strong connections and can help you get the job that you want
* I listen closely to what you are looking for so that I do not waste your time. This is your search, not mine.
* I will help you improve (at interviewing, at asking questions, at preparing, at researching, etc) and will provide important (and necessary) feedback.
* I am not pushy and will never ask you to do anything that you don't want to do. Again, this is your search, not mine.
* If you have had a bad experience with a recruiter or recruiting firm it is most likely because they treated you like a number and are looking for a quick transaction. I, on the other hand, am searching to build a lasting relationship with you.
See what my candidates have to say about me:
"I've trusted John on several occasions to find me good positions in SW engineering and he has delivered excellent results every time. He is a professional and a very likable person, something you rarely find in recruiters. If I ever need to look for employment, John would be my first choice. Highly recommended."
"John is a great resource when looking for top talent. He really listens and pays attention to what I'm looking for. He only sends candidates that match the desired profile. His hit rate is very high, which saves me time. It's gotten to the point where I almost don't need to phone screen the candidates he sends. I know they are going to be good. I have worked with a lot of recruiters and John is one of the best. He doesn't try to "sell" me and has a way of efficiently finding talent that others don't”