A two year old startup in Brentwood with an official license from the NFLPA has an immediate opening for two PHP Developers. This role is geared towards a mid to senior level developer with at least 5 years experience developing applications on a LAMP stack.
As a startup we require that all applicants be able to work with us when it comes to scheduling and workload based on business opportunities.
- Experience with OOP PHP5 (MVC framework experience a+++).
- Experience writing complex MySQL queries and basic understanding of ORM.
- Ability to help senior developers architect new systems to meet business requirements.
- Experience with both coding from and writing a technical spec.
- Ability to communicate with development staff and management (both written and oral).
- Experience with NoSQL key/value data stores (MongoDB, Riak, Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB)
- Experience developing APIs (advanced programmable interfaces)
- Experience using and programming Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments
These positions are available as contract to permanent engagements. Special consideration for full time employment may be given to the right applicants.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off and free snacks & coffee.