As a Partner Manager at Castlight, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining exceptional working relationships with Castlight’s growing list of health plan and Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) partners in the data procurement process – obtaining data needed to fuel the Castlight solution. The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years experience either working directly with or for a health plan in an operational role.
The ideal candidate’s background will include a combination of account management, project management, and implementation experience and skills. We are looking for someone who not only establishes external relationships exceptionally well, but also is extremely effective in an internal cross-functional role within Castlight, continually looking for ways to establish, document, streamline, and improve processes.
The responsibilities of this position may change over time—this role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization. There will be opportunities for career growth based on performance and interest.
This position will be base in our San Francisco, CA corporate offices.
* Develop, manage, and maintain ongoing partner relationships with health plans and PBMs
* Serve as the operational point of contact for the health plan and the Castlight team during the implementation of new customers
* Track and manage projects, issues, and tasks in internal tracking applications
* Map out data process flows and create data templates to onboard new health plans or PBMs
* Project manage the data analysis and data feed setup, establishing the rules and timing for ongoing file feeds
* Develop strategies to scale operationally with the health plan
* Work closely with the engineering and implementation teams at Castlight to track deliverables and get customers launched on time and troubleshoot any open issues
* Make process adjustments to accommodate system changes that may impact Castlight's relationship or processes with the health plan or PBM
* Proven leadership abilities including being: highly accountable, proactive, and thoughtful
* Effective communication skills: the ability to be direct, detailed, logical, succinct, and results-oriented
* Excellent relationship building, collaboration, and management skills
* Process-driven and analytical thinker
* High level of comfort with fast-paced environments
* Exceptional judgment and tact
* Problem-solving abilities, tenacity, resourcefulness
* Decision making abilities based on facts and data
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
* A natural go-getter attitude with high execution drive
* Effective negotiation skills
* Ability to manage and interact with different types of teams (client, technical, product, etc.) and people at different levels
The Castlight Health Difference
* Dynamic leadership grounded in Mission and Values and clearly defined goals for you
* Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun
* Commitment to developing you
* High growth entrepreneurial environment
* A commitment to the greater good: opportunity to participate in and lead community events
Castlight Core Values
Transparency: True to our mission, we are honest and direct in everything we do. We openly communicate: sharing ideas, raising concerns, and applauding success.
Courage: We think big and take risks on our path towards revolutionizing health care. We love taking on the hardest challenges and achieve lasting change.
Excellence: We act with the highest integrity, both personally and professionally. We hold ourselves accountable and strive to crush expectations. We actively give and welcome feedback in the spirit of getting better all the time.
Passion: We are inspired to fundamentally change health care. We relentlessly work to improve the lives of our customers and users.
Community: We are committed to each other’s growth, and that of our customers and partners. We treat each other with fairness and respect, and we have fun!
5+ of years of experience working with or at a health plan or PBM as an account manager, implementation manager, project manager, or similar cross-functional role
Conducting effective and efficient presentations and meetings with staff from all levels of an organization in person and via phone/WebEx
Proven experience managing multiple complex projects, and any associated risks and issues, to timely resolution/completion
Healthcare focused web-based application experience preferred
Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time
PMI certification a plus
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qnsczy3