Pinchd is looking for a technical intern to work directly with our technical founder and team. This position can easily turn into a full-time gig.
Pinchd is a San Francisco based start-up founded by four Stanford Alumni. We help you discover meaningful and original activities in your city. You can recommend adventures you’ve had, discover new activities to try and finally purchase local adventures. Our team is diverse, passionate and most importantly fun. Our longstanding mission is to enrich lives through real-world experiences.
Implement UI, design, and database architecture
Design, test, develop, and deploy pre-production features
Take instruction from lead technical founder
Ruby on Rails
SQL (PostgreSQL a plus)
1. Analytic experience (Google Analytics/KISSmetrics/Google website optimizer)
3. Rails Gem/Plugin writing experience
4. Third-Party API (Twitter, Facebook, Yelp etc.)
5. Familiar with Heroku
6. UIZE (JS Framework, extra bonus points)
7. DNS configuration (CNAME/A records)
8. Google Analytic Export API experience
Loves designing and coding
In the Bay Area and can commute occasionally to an office in San Francisco
Highly self-motivated, smart, and scrappy
Willing to learn new technologies and think of creative solutions
Does not matter.