Are you becoming more and more disenchanted with Java lately?
Have you been playing with Ruby on Rails or any other dynamic languages in your spare time?
Do you feel that convention over configuration is the most useful practice that can be applied to the codebase?
Are you reading the "Rails for Java Developers"?
If the answer to all (or most) of these is ‘Yes!’, then this is the right opportunity for you as,
We are looking for someone who can:
1. Pick up Ruby on Rails quickly
2. Understand and analyze project requirements and assist in solidifying functional specifications.
3. Conduct rapid prototyping sessions to confirm and elaborate requirements.
4. Participate in the design, development and extension of application architectures.
5. Deliver high quality code in a timely manner.
6. Perform and assist in quality assurance, including code reviews and product testing.
You should also ideally have:
1. 3-5 years working experience with Java and J2EE-compliant technologies
2. Familiarity with frameworks/libraries (e.g., Spring, Hibernate) and Agile development approaches
3. Understanding of web and application servers, specifically Apache and preferably Tomcat
4. Experience with ANT, Maven or Rake
5. Experience with ORM tools like Hibernate or Active Record
6. Worked with testing frameworks such as JUnit, JBehave, RSpec, Selenium and JMock
7. Experience using Continuous Integration and Deployment tools such as Hudson, CruiseControl, etc.
8. Familiarity with Version control systems, bonus point if it is Git
9. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
1. Salary best in the industry
2. Health Benefits
3. Flat Structure
4. Flexible Working Hours
5. Opportunity to work on challenging projects
6. Fun workplace
About Sapna :
SapnaSolutions is a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
Besides the above mentioned skills, how will you know if you're the right fit for the SapnaSolutions team? Ask yourself--and be honest--are you fun, reliable, loyal, and interested in advancing both yourself and your team? If you answered in the affirmative, then you're on the right track.
So, if you’re interested in getting involved in exciting projects at the ground level, then we want to hear from you.