Key Functions & Responsibilities
• Leads the product lifecycle for assigned product areas, from requirements thru GA
• Ensures market and commercial success
• Defines product strategy
• Defines product roadmap, plans for migration and upgrades
• Performs technology and competitive assessments
• Translates needs and vision into requirements
• Develops and documents product requirements specifications
• Works with Development and Implementation to drive solution development and expansion
• Resolves issues and conflicts
Educator and Coach:
• Provides internal education on functionality, capabilities and roadmap
• Provides new product roll-out training, education
• Develops white papers, presentations, product announcements
• Understanding of industry models; business concepts and processes in relation to TradeStone solution foot print
• Detailed understanding of application capabilities
• Technical competence relating to the application
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Organization and Project Management
• Ability to plan and manage a project tasks/ tracks
• Organizational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires respect and trust, motivates others to perform well, and reacts well under pressure
Delivery of Results
Organization of work / effective delivery to internal TSS teams and external clients
• Exceptional Internal and external communication skills
o Verbal communication
o Persuasive, cross-functional influencing and verbal communication skills
o Conflict resolution
• Document writing
• Specifications writing
Continued pursuit of job objectives to ensure client satisfaction.
Quality and strength of internal and client relationships.
Even temperament. Acceptance of unavoidable tension and pressure.
Courteousness & Professionalism
Respect for feelings of others. Politeness on the job.
Ownership & Initiative
Voluntarily requesting or starting assignments. Attempting non-routine tasks. Acceptance of responsibility. Drive. Energy.
TradeStone Associate Respect
Achieves respect of peers and principals.