We're a rapidly growing mobile company focused on social movie-making based in Mountain View. We are a member of both Y Combinator and 500startups and looking for a Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition. The position reports directly to the CEO and includes full responsibility for all marketing activities including PR, events, and social media support. This is a new role to be filled by an entrepreneurial self-starter with a successful track record of marketing related products in the mobile app space. We are looking for someone with deep social marketing knowledge, strong communication skills, research and analytical abilities, and the ability to drive successful customer acquisition and retention strategies. We are closing our A round of investment, so it is the perfect time to join and grow with us.
● Drive customer acquisition, adoption and retention
● Achieve visibility and positive branding for the company
● Create and customize product messaging
● Own and keep the company up-to-date on competitive intelligence
● Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
● 3-5+ years of software product marketing experience, with at least one year of mobile applications marketing experience.
● Creative, compelling and concise writer with the ability to create messages more convincing than this job posting (which was not written by a marketing master!)
● Deep understanding of the mobile apps market on iOS and Android.
● Experience using social media to acquire customers and retain them
● BA / BS Degree