Amplify Learning is creating exciting new curriculum that reinvents teaching and learning in the core subjects of English Language Arts, math and science. These products combine interactive game-like experiences with analytics that meet the rigorous demands of the CCSS. By optimizing the power of adaptive technologies, our Learning products support individualized instruction for students and, at the same time, facilitate classroom management for teachers.
The Product Owner works with senior Amplify leadership, product development, and partners to distill our educational vision into executable projects balancing near-term imperatives with New Curriculum’s long-term needs. The Product Owner will synthesize and maintain integration plans for product features into the larger technology ecosystem by establishing and communicating the Product Manager’s vision and partnering with Project Mangers to develop and execute development plans.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
• Ensure that product vision is decomposed into operational projects and systems that map to business and technology goals
• Create and maintain the Product Backlog
• Maintain communication among and between stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment of vision and implementation
• Interface with and engage the customer on product progress
• Develop and maintain feature /product development roadmaps
• Anticipate and mitigate roadblocks and barriers to successful project completion with both TPO’s and BPO’s
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in software product development
• 2+ years of experience as a product owner
• Proven ability to understand client needs and align them with business goals
• Experience working in education
• Background in technology, design and user experience
• Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organization skills; creativity and objective-oriented focus
Apply here: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH14/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WIRELESSGENERATION&cws=1&rid=3257
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds
Amplify Education, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.