We are looking for a Part-Time Production QA. The candidate will review edited photos and
custom text set in Adobe Illustrator design templates. All orders will have to be proofed before
printing. The Production QA will be responsible for quality checking orders processed on Tiny
Prints websites. This may require frequent interaction and follow-up with our internal design
team to ensure that all orders are properly fulfilled. S/he will act as the “final approval”
before printing. This is a part-time position with the possibility of becoming fulltime, based in
Mountain View, California.
1. Review and proof orders that have been typeset with custom text on Adobe Illustrator
templates, meticulously proof and approve for printing.
2. Review digitally edited photos – such as red eye reduction, cropping, enhancing, contrast
and stamping and approve for printing.
3. Contribute to and drive process improvements within the order production group.
4. Respond and resolve errors found to insure quality and accuracy of every order.
5. Be a team player in small, less than 90-person company and be willing to pitch in when
needed and always go the extra mile.
1. 1 year experience in production or customer service environment (phone and email) a
2. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
3. Experience in a retail company or order processing (stationery, baby or gifts) a plus.
4. Experience with online shopping, regular web usage and a Windows based PC a must, and
experience in an e-commerce company a plus.
5. Two to four year college degree
1. Exceptional attention to detail
2. Proficient in English Grammar
3. Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritize demands and multi-task to complete
4. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills- ability to effectively and concisely
communicate and build relationships with the design team
5. Willingness and desire to go the extra mile for Tiny Prints vendors and customers.
6. Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness.
Two to four year college degree