Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
• Experience integrating data-driven Web applications with SQL Server and configuring local development environments. Ability to develop Web applications compatible with accessibility guidelines.
• Experience with industry standards such as N-Tier architecture. Understanding of career information systems preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete projects with minimal supervision;
• Communicate effectively with staff and students, and interpret technical information.
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team environment and show a commitment to customer user support.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Plans, develops, tests, and document computer program, using an already-created design document and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Evaluates user request for new program to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
• Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
• Converts project specifications, using specified industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages. '
• 'Enters program codes into computer system. Enters commands into computer to run and test program.
• Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic software to detect errors. Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors. Analyzes, reviews and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. Assists users to solve operating problems.
Administration - Technical Writing
Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation * 3+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Databases
SQL Server 2008 * 3+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Design
Data modeling * 3+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Languages/Tools
ASP.Net MVC * 4+ Yrs.
ASP.Net - VB.Net and C# * 4+ Yrs.
Creating and reviewing SQL scripting * 4+ Yrs.
HTML and CSS * 3+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Operating Systems
Microsoft IIS 7 * 2+ Yrs.