Are you ready for a job where Agile and Lean are more than buzz words and marketing slogans? If so, then we want you in our team!
SapnaSolutions is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will facilitate the development process by applying agile principles and practices from Lean and Scrum. You will get to work in one of the world’s most sophisticated software delivery environment. As an Agile PM in Sapna, you will work with some of the smartest people in the industry who know their jobs very well and who will challenge decisions you will make, and will expect you to substantiate everything.
We need someone who can:
* Manage and utilize agile methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of large, complex Web (Ruby on Rails) and Mobile (Iphone, Android) projects
* Manage dynamic teams, coach and provide candid feedback to team members
* Function as an iteration Manager and direct daily activities for a high functioning project team
* Work with the developers directly to resolve project issues and roadblocks
* Constantly interact with clients through meetings, and feedback sessions, etc.
* Suggests areas for improvement in internal development processes along with possible solutions
* Track and share status with project teams to maximize productivity and efficiency.
* Train teams and individuals on the Agile process and XP engineering practices
You should ideally have:
* 3+ years of hands-on project management experience including responsibility for delivery in an Agile environment
* Working knowledge and intuitive understanding of the web and web technologies, ability to assess and solve problems in a complex systems
* Experience managing team dynamics, building team relationships, mentoring team members and delivering feedback
* Familiarity with iteration planning, scheduling and scoping and the ability to expedite delivery within iterations
* Ability to balance multiple projects across multiple teams in an always changing fast paced environment
* Experience in release planning, estimation, capacity planning, managing project financials
* Experience in XP practices such as continuous integration, test driven development, pair programming
* Able to train teams and individuals on Agile methods and practices
* Capable of working across organizational boundaries to influence people to rethink and change the way development is progressed
* Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, adaptable and results driven
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Self starter and ability to work independently
1. Salary best in the industry
2. Health Benefits
3. Flat Structure
4. Flexible Working Hours
5. Opportunity to work on challenging projects
6. Fun workplace
SapnaSolutions is a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
Besides the above mentioned skills, how will you know if you're the right fit for the SapnaSolutions team? Ask yourself--and be honest--are you fun, reliable, loyal, and interested in advancing both yourself and your team? If you answered in the affirmative, then you're on the right track.
So, if you’re a passionate Agile Project Manager anywhere in the world, and you’re interested in getting involved in exciting projects at the ground level, then we want to hear from you.