Project Manager - PowerReviews - Social Media Solutions Company
San Francisco, CA
Click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=opCVVfwB&s=Startuply">here</a> to apply
PowerReviews, Inc. is the leading provider of social commerce software-as-a-service stack solution to global retailers and brands. The company's unique structured data approach to collecting, organizing, and analyzing user-generated content significantly boosts product sales and customer engagement.
We’ve got the Power:
● PowerReviews is live on over 5,500 websites - across 13 languages in 21 countries - including Staples, Drugstore.com, Room & Board, ESPN, Quicksilver, and Jockey.
● Recognized as the customer reviews Solution Leader in the Internet Retailer Top 500 survey, PowerReviews has received venture capital backing from Four Rivers Group, Woodside Fund, Menlo Ventures and Tenaya Capital.
● PowerReviews has received two patents since 2009 from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (U.S. Patent No. 7,930,363) relating to the method in which it delivers user-generated product reviews to more than 4,700 websites globally.
The Client Success team is an integral part of PowerReviews, we are the face of the company and are responsible for assisting customers during the integration and implementation of all PowerReviews products and services.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for scoping new projects, coordinating resources, and managing the project internally and externally. As a self motivated multitasker, you will have proven expertise managing consulting engagements for software applications, preferably in a SaaS and on-demand environments where data integration is a key component. You must have excellent communication and persuasion skills and a passion delivering projects that exceed client expectations. You are extremely organized and are comfortable following up on open action items. You are comfortable talking to individuals of every caliber, from engineers to directors to provide status and manage expectations on any given day. You are flexible and willing to fill in for the team and can adapt readily to our office culture and methodology.
· 2-3 years of professional experience within an e-commerce, SaaS or professional services company
· Ablilty to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and execute day-to-day requests from internal and client teams
· Experience working with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams (vendors, clients, partners)
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Leading pre-sales discovery sessions and conducting customer presentations on our services (both technical & non-technical)
· BA/BS from accredited university
2-3 years of professional experience within an e-commerce, SaaS or professional services company
To APPLY: Click <a href="http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=opCVVfwB&s=Startuply">here</a> to apply