Must be local (new york city metro area) and willing to meet with me daily for the first 1-6 months.
Need someone with experience in using and developing eCommerce sites.
Must have CLEAR native English speaking voice and writing ability
Must have experience managing teams of 3-6 people.
Must have fantastic communication skills when talking to clients (in a consultative manner). Keeping them calm, instilling confidence, and managing expectations correctly.
Must be very responsive to client calls and emails and provide excellent customer service (consistently).
This job will sometimes require you to work after midnight and work extra hard on launch days.
We are a down-to-earth team that values respect we have for each other and take pride in the work we do.
1. Follows up with clients frequently. AT MINIMUM once a week (Friday)
2. Give status to client on items after they are complete, or if delayed
3. Always keep lead PM in the loop at the same frequency and ensure he/she is aware you are on top of things with no lag
4. Answers emails within 12-24 hours.
5. Replies to business hour calls by end of business day.
6. Replies to off-business hour calls by next day before noon.
7. Know your project schedule/due dates. Ensure timely execution.
8. Initiates status reports, doesn't let client or manager ask for it.
9. Clearly understand what the client wants and relay them to team in a simple organized concise written format
10. No excuses, gets the job done no matter what.
Superb communication skills (clear voice) and professionalism
At least 2 years of project management experience – (software projects preferred but not required)
Comfortable talking with people consultative (1 year of direct client-interaction experience preferred but not required)
Some experience utilizing commonly accepted PM methodologies and tools
Willing to relocate or live in the NY Metro area for at least 6 months for training/integration
Enjoys working in a start-up environment and with entrepreneurial minded people
A good PM will have the following qualities:
Frequent status reports (verbal and written)
Good judgement calls
Focus on ensuring quality control
4-year degree preferred (Engineering, MIS, IT-related, Technical Sciences, Business Management, PM preferred
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Includes performance bonuses. Unique growth opportunities available for the right person. Full-Time | H1 Visa NOT available