Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
1. Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
2. Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople.
3. Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
4. Understanding the philosophy of 21 fools and co-ordinating the team of Free Lancer Writers, Voice - over Artists, Cartoonists and Video Production Unit to achieve the vision.
5. Sending out briefs for work to the Team Members (Writers, Cartoonists, Voice over Artists and Video Production Team, Publicity Team and Internees) with a detailed summary of what is needed and the deadlines, etc.
6. Networking and helping the magazine to raise its profile on the internet and among readers.
7. Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia program.
8. Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
9. Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
1. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
Experience of working as a Team Leader at College Level would be appreciated.
Good Command over Hindi and English is important
Weirdly Fresher’s will be given priority.
The Person should be comfortable working with MS Office / Internet/ Social Media Websites.
2. BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
Should have entrepreneurial skills and the ability to hold his/her nerves in tough times.
Should be a ‘People’s person’ who is comfortable conversing with writers who belong to different parts of India.
Must be fun loving who takes upon challenges as they come and solves them on their own instead of waiting for someone else to come and rescue him/her.
Excellent communication skills are a must.
Not specific to any stream