The Rovion Publisher Development team helps online publishers drive more revenue from their existing ad inventory. They are directly responsible for managing and maintaining publisher sales, ad operations and and account management relationships. They apply Rovion’s range of rich media ad creation, delivery and tracking services as well as Rovion’s highly innovative, web-based ad tools to meet publisher’s rich media needs.
The PDD is a highly experienced Account Director professional with outstanding communication skills and the ability to exceed specific activity and account growth metrics. He or she will manage existing brand, advertising agency and web publisher relationships.
As a member of our core group you will expect to receive a competitive compensation plan in the industry: Base + bonus. Our success is a direct result of your efforts and we recognize and support excellence.
· Cultivate and expand publisher relationships.
· Establish a strong customer service reputation in the publishing market space.
· Encourage long term use of the Rovion web based rich media systems.
· Handle complex relationships and manage multiple decision makers.
· Utilize a sales automation system
· Meet or exceed revenue goals.
· Demonstrate focused daily activity.
· Demonstrate an understanding of Rovion’s business offering.
· Maintain current knowledge of the rich media ad online media market.
· Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales and account management environment.
· Strong understanding of ad operations and ad delivery processes
· At least 2-4 years of direct sales executive/management work in online businesses or publishers oriented companies.
· Fluid with modern ad serving technology and terminology.
· Can effectively contact, qualify, develop and close leads by phone, over email and face-to face.
· Highly effective at capitalizing on up-sale and re-sale opportunities.
· Know how to best leverage industry events and conferences towards lead generation.
· Are systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and their accounts.
· Are experts with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and any of the major sales automation solutions.
BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred.