Very profitable and fast growing Internet Marketing start-up in Cambridge (Kendall Square), Massachusetts is seeking an exceptional Java Developer to work with our experienced technical team.
The role is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment. You will be able to use your technical skills and see their daily impact on our revenue and profits. This job is not for someone who wants to sit in their cube all day going unnoticed. If you have been patiently developing your skills for the last few years looking to apply them in a start up environment, this job is for you. We truly value the ideas and input of our team members. A couple of our most recent ideas have had a significant impact on our monthly profit
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- The desire to learn new technologies
- The ability to implement and manage database backed Java web middleware applications.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top school
- 5+ year of Java/Python development experience
- Knowledge of MySQL database environment
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL
Desirable but not Required
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Deployment Strategies with on Linux and replicated environments
- Experience in selecting and using open source technology
-Commensurate with experience. Includes stock options, 401K, and fully paid company health, life and disability insurance
About Autotegrity, Inc.
Autotegrity is a profitable, rapidly growing, venture-backed start-up focused on internet marketing for the automotive industry. Our sites, including www.smartauotsavings.com, receive over 1.5 million visitors per month. We are taking the online advertising industry by storm using a unique combination of proprietary software algorithms and off the shelf software. In addition to a very successful management team, Autotegrity is part of the Link Ventures family of companies, www.linkequitypartners.com. Link Ventures is a very successful venture firm backed by MIT alumnus David Blundin. Dave has founded and sold two very successful internet software companies in the last 10 years creating over 1Billion Dollars in shareholder value.
Interested candidates may submit their resume, code samples and project references.
Autotegrity is an equal opportunity employer.