SapnaSolutions looking for a QA Tester who is committed to quality, has strong attention to detail, is passionate about technology, user experience and the web. The QA Tester will be responsible for testing web and mobile apps. When you join SapnaSolutions as a QA, you will get to work in one of the most sophisticated testing environments and you'll be required to write automated integration tests in Selenium that will be used to constantly test the production and the staging environment. The QA challenge is to automate testing so to keep up with the development velocity. Previous experience in writing test plans, white box testing, black box testing, and regression testing is expected.
We are looking for someone who can:
1. Gather requirements and analysis as per the scope of module
2. Review and understand feature specifications
3. Device test strategy for building web and mobile apps
4. Prepare and select appropriate testing frameworks
5. Setting up test environment
6. Perform various type of testing [sanity / regression / functional / gui / browser / compatibility]
7. Preparing and updating test scenarios, test cases as per requirements
8. Executing test scenarios and test cases
9. Write / modify test scripts using automation Tools
10. Test case management and defect tracking
11. End to end testing of complete work flow
12. Communicating with various projects stake holders including users , developers and team leads
13. Mentor juniors and bring in QA leadership into the organization
14. Help implement QA best practices
You should ideally have:
1. At least 2+ experience in manual and automation testing (selenium)
2. Excellent knowledge and experience with various web browsers
3. Familiarity with a broad range of web applications and technologies
4. Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
5. Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
6. Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple projects simultaneously
7. Willingness to be hands on in areas such as regression testing and automated testing
8. Familiarity with defect tracking and management
9. Excellent clinet interaction skills, communication skills, articulation and a passion for technology.
10. Experience reviewing requirements and creating prioritized test plans based on business needs
11. Participation in full life-cycle business system development with teams of developers, analysts, and testers
1. Salary best in the industry
2. Health Benefits
3. Flat Structure
4. Flexible Working Hours
5. Opportunity to work on challenging projects
6. Fun workplace
SapnaSolutions is a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
Besides the above mentioned skills, how will you know if you're the right fit for the SapnaSolutions team? Ask yourself--and be honest--are you fun, reliable, loyal, and interested in advancing both yourself and your team? If you answered in the affirmative, then you're on the right track.
So, if you’re a passionate QA Tester anywhere in the world, and you’re interested in getting involved in exciting projects at the ground level, then we want to hear from you.