Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 6 Months
• Reviews development test plans, test cases and results, as needed. Performs configuration management tasks, as needed. Researches problems reported in production application, and communicates results with appropriate parties for resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of professional experience including 1 year in software testing Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms.
• Basic knowledge of company and department standards.
• Good knowledge of applications. Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
• Good problem solving skills. Good time management skills. Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to a diverse range of customers. Proven ability to write simple SQL queries.
• Works under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
Direct: (973) 388-7531
Fax: (973) 287-7819