Dining Dialog is a cutting edge, full service new media marketing company servicing the restaurant, bar and food service industry. We are looking for a smart, independent, experienced sales manager with a proven track record of building and managing commission based sales professionals to join our growing company as Restaurant Marketing Manager ( RMM) for Illinois and NW Indiana. RMM will capitalize on our successful partnership with the largest food distributor - Sysco Foods and other partnerships to engage their customers and develop a system to maximize the opportunities. New media has become one of the fastest growing segments in marketing. Dining Dialog provides the marketing tools to help local restaurants, bars and small chains owners capture, build and maintain a customer base. Our RMA’s will receive ready strong qualified leads and also make outbound sales calls to a variety of local restaurant owners. We utilize integrated marketing solutions of Text Messaging, Mobile Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Social Media Marketing and Management, Print and Website Design and development for customer acquisition and retention for our customers.
· Candidates must have verifiable sales management experience working with local small businesses. Sales management experience to local restaurants, bars, night clubs or food service companies is desirable but not required. If you have experience in advertising, yellow pages, point of sales products, merchant services, and direct mails is a BIG PLUS!
· Candidate must have a proven track record of building and managing commission based sales professionals.
· Candidates must have at least 5-10 years of verifiable experience and track record.
Dining Dialog has done the three most important things to make you successful right away.
1. Developed profitable successful marketing programs for restaurant clients with good margins.
2. Developed pipeline of readymade leads through our partner(s) for you to close along with your own.
3. Developed brand name, track record and recognition.
As a Restaurant Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building, developing and managing local sales people.
Will use a CRM system and online project management system for customer management .
Provide coaching and training to sales people.
Can work independently and use initiatives.
Manage the lead flow programs for sales team and secure business deals/relations.
Prepare training presentations.
Work with our internal team to see to the successful implementation of each project.
Ideal candidates can work independently, energetic, smart, knows about marketing, advertising or technology. Candidate shall be working with the founder and his team.
Bachelor's degree, or related work experience.
Position: full time.
5-10 years sales management experience needed
Willing, entrepreneurial and motivated to succeed
Good sales and management skills
Strong closing skills
Must own car and laptop computer
Fluent in English, Spanish is a bonus
Must be friendly, outgoing, and energetic
Must be organized and detail-oriented