Basically, we've got a bunch of devs who listen to rock music all day, cut code and make sure our site and services kill. We're looking for a few more coders to join our rapidly growing team to help us redefine health online.
Our devs get excited about sharp clean code, have a rock solid understanding of OOP, are familiar with design patterns but are pragmatic enough to know when not to use them.
If you're smart and get things done, you know C# (or can learn it in a day), and you like all the stuff in this list, then this gig is for you!
* triple-monitor 12gigs of ram development setup
* an open, fast paced work environment
* daily catered lunches and free reign over our stocked fridge
* flexible hours
* being paid well
* getting stock options
* health insurance (fully covered PPO)
* living in new york city, working in the heart of SOHO
If this sounds like the gig for you, send us your resume and in your cover letter tell us what we should change to make our website www.ZocDoc.com even better.
Change healthcare with us and make a huge difference.
c# asp.net .net java jquery html website startup health complex web c++ php ruby scala agile mobile xhtml sql tsql mssql