We believe that our small team of motivated, agile hackers will be unstoppable. We are profitable.
Use your powers for good, not evil.
- worked on at least one high-performance, consumer-facing web site
- skills in all tiers of the web application stack
- rewritten code to help yourself sleep better at night
- a github account that speaks for itself
- navigate the command-line in a Linux environment
- integrate ruby code with web service APIs
- navigate and grok an existing, large code base
- provide at least three professional references who will tell us you can (metaphorically) "walk on water"
- analyze site usage metrics to design A/B tests
- integrate site usage metrics using time-series data storage and graphing tools
- constantly improve the quality of the code on our site
More info: http://www.change.org/jobs_at_change#ruby-hacker
Send us your LinkedIn and github profile URLs and a short note telling us what excites you about
"I believe our generation has something better to offer the world than FarmVille." --Ben Rattray, CEO, Change.org
writing clean and performant code
test drive your code
must have worked on at least one high performance consumer-facing web site
at least one professional engagement using Ruby and Rails
depends on experience