LocalBonus is a seed-funded NYC-based startup that lets users automatically earn rewards for shopping at local businesses. Our rewards program lets consumers use their existing credit and debit cards as their loyalty card so that they can stop carrying a wallet full of loyalty cards. For merchants, we offer an easy to use program that helps them reward their loyal customers and attract new customers without having to offer unsustainable discounts. We are a young, fast-growing company looking for people with the same hustle and ambition as we have.
• Work directly with the founders to help build the future of our company without getting lost in the crowd
• An energized, yet casual/fun work environment
• Budget and time-off for professional development (conferences, workshops, tech meet ups, etc.)
• Competitive pay, equity, vacation time, and lots of cool perks
• Opportunity to grow and develop your career in an early stage startup
• Work with some of the latest and greatest technologies around
• Local is one of the hottest spaces for startups right now and our product helps local businesses
Work directly with our CTO to ship new features and improvements to our existing product on a weekly and daily basis
Help architect and build our mobile application from scratch
2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience with examples of applications you’ve built and deployed end-to-end.
Experience with developing software using the Agile methodology.
The ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly, including Ruby on Rails gems.
Not mandatory, however some experience developing iOS, Objective C applications with examples of applications you’ve built.
Budget and time-off for professional development (conferences,
workshops, tech meet ups, etc.)
We offer competitive pay, equity, vacation time, and lots of cool perks.
Opportunity to grow and develop your career in an early stage startup.
Work on some of the latest and greatest technologies around!