LeanLaunchLab is a private blogging platform that enables startups to communicate more effectively with their advisors and investors.
You should be:
- Insanely passionate about startups.
- A jack of all trades. Technically, you should have touched all aspects of the stack from UI to deployment scripts. You should also have a “knack” for what customers want and what makes a good product.
- Willing and able to learn new things quickly.
- A programmer with strong fundamentals.
- Generous equity + salary. This all depends on what you’ve built.
- Bonuses, raises, and additional stock grants for extraordinary work.
- Flexibility in work schedule. We don’t really care what time of day you work, where you work, or even how many hours. This is a performance-based organization and we expect work to get done. How it gets done is up to you.
Own all technical aspects of the platform: design, architecture, coding, qa, ops, etc
Recruit, interview new developers to join our team
Contribute to product/business vision for the company
Strong programming fundamentals
At least 1 year building Rails apps
Expert-level knowledge of Ruby (1.9) and Rails (3.0)
Experienced in Agile development methodologies / TDD / Continuous Integration
Salary + generous equity package