A once in a lifetime opportunity for a strong Ruby on Rails Engineer!
This 2-year-old start-up, located in the metro Boston area, has an impressive, highly successful founding team, an outstanding business model and product concept, recent VC funding (after an initial seed round by well known Investors in the Technology space) and most significantly - already has 50 paying customers with a huge market opportunity to increase this significantly.
You will join a small team and will have a major impact on the next generation of this product. You will be helping them essentially move from a robust, working prototype, to full-fledged product functionality.
You will have a large impact on the web front-end of this product. You will focus your efforts on the View and Controller aspects of the MVC methodology. You should have strong experience with Ruby on Rails, or other similar web technologies / frameworks. You should also have a foundation is C / C++, or other core software development technologies.
Formal requirements include:
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of Commercial Software experience.
- A background that includes development with tools such as Ruby, PHP, Django, Java open source frameworks, and Linux.
- Must have a strong web applications background including working experience with MVC-based web applications.
- Strong communications skills and experience working in small (or start-up) teams.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to hear more about this position, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Please reference Job ID: SU99983
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar