SENIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER (iOS) (contract or contract to hire) – up to $100/hr
A New York City-based startup in the social messaging space is looking for iOS engineers with the ability and desire to solve complex problems, provide insight and input into projects and learn what it takes to bring the solutions to life.
• 3+ years experience developing native iOS applications in Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode
• Experience with core data / blocks / GCD / multithreading
• Comfortable working through the entire stack from user interface through the systems levels
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD principles
• Must be able to provide samples of product-driven apps
• Experience with Social Media APIs is a must
• Knowledge of or experience with building messaging platforms is a huge plus
• BS in Computer Science or a related field
Candidates must be able to work on-site in New York, NY. If qualified, please email resumes to email@example.com.
Up to $100/hr