Senior QA Engineer
Zuora is the first on-demand company focused on creating products that help companies build, manage and grow subscription businesses. It's first product, Z-Billing, manages and executes a company's billing operations. Z-Payments, recently launched in October, automates the complexities associated with recurring payments. Backed by Benchmark Capital and Chairman and CEO of Salesforce.com, Marc Benioff, Zuora's team of SaaS visionaries come together from Salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Postini (now Google) and Oracle.
- Incredibly strong product-oriented focus -- willing to dive deep to understand the product, how it works, and how to break it!
- Excellent programming skills in Java -- can implement robust and thorough testing suites in Java, if asked
- Team player who collaborates with QA and Developers to design, create, document, implement and maintain suite of test code for complex on-demand functionality.
- Strong belief in Automation, Automation, Automation!
- Ensuring test planning, execution, and reporting is effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- Daily management of objectives, priorities, tradeoffs, risk and performance management of all reporting staff.
- This position requires healthy doses of initiative and the ability to remain flexible and responsive in a very dynamic environment.
- At least 4+ years experience in SQA, both black and white box
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- 2+ years experience with an Java Testing (Junit, JMeter, Selenium).
- At least 2+ years in leadership capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear bug/issue explanations, documentation of knowledge, and effective intra- and inter-group communications
- Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and have worked on a product that was actually released for public consumption
- Bachelor's Degree. A BS in CS or EE preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Database interface and SQL
- Experience with shell/perl scripting
- Experience with Build and Continuous Integration tools (Maven, Hudson)
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ Development environments
Local applicants preferred.
To apply, email your Resume to http://www.zuora.com/company/zuora-careers.html and include the job title in the subject field.
Zuora is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No third party applications accepted.