InsideVault provides intuitive SaaS tools for enterprise-level advertisers to manage search engine, display and mobile marketing. At the heart of the IV platform is a world-class big data optimization engine that enables marketers to maximize profit, volume and other mission-critical performance metrics.
We’re looking to grow our sales team with fearless go-getters ready to prospect and deliver high quality leads to our sales team. This is a tremendous opportunity to get into an early stage startup in a hot market and be given substantial responsibilities and upside from day one.
We're scrappy, have ample funding from prominent Silicon Valley VC's & angels and are seeing healthy revenue growth. Our three co-founders are veterans of NexTag - one of the largest and most profitable search engine advertisers, which had a $1.2B+ liquidity event in 2007.
Full details below. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this site.
Position: Sales Associates (SaaS Enterprise Lead Generation / Inside Sales)
Location: San Carlos, CA
Time Frame: Immediate
- Identify high-potential prospects and sales targets
- Initiate and grow relationships via phone/web-conferencing/email and in person
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas
- Work closely with other InsideVault team members on non-sales items as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3 years sales experience (experience in enterprise software, SaaS and/or online services preferred)
- Careful attention to detail
- Experience with CRM software
- The ability to quickly learn complex concepts/products and then to teach others to do the same
- A winning attitude: quick thinking, the ability to overcome objections, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with performance-based online marketing (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.)
- Sales leadership experience
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- You have a favorite quote from each of Wall Street, Boiler Room and Glengarry Glen Ross
- Competitive startup compensation (salary + options) and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance)
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- FAST career advancement for high performers
- A close-knit team, rational leadership and a focus on offering an amazing product while growing a profitable business and maintaining an amazing company culture
- A stocked kitchen with food, drinks & beer, a spacious office lots of space and a collaborative environment
- Regular company events, including sailing on the Bay, working from Tahoe, etc.
- Reimbursement for public transportation expenses
Competitive startup compensation (salary + options) and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance)