We are a global firm with an entirely new approach to accounting. Employing over 40 people full-time, we are shaking up the status quo and creating what's next for the industry. Our cloud-based system provides clients an instant look at their financial picture and they rely on our back office team to be there for them. Our client relations are special and they make our work purposeful. We strive to provide a unique service in a dynamic company culture - one that demands hard work and embraces a fun environment. Come join us!
• Work with our sales team to respond to all prospective client inquiries
• Build robust client relationships to focus on referral business.
• Develop your sales career while working with some of the coolest companies around!
• As an intern you’ll be connecting with startup leaders and business communities!
• Have tons of fun with competitive quotas, incentives, company perks, mixers, and travel opportunities.
Smart, dynamic, and nice people!
The heart of a teacher – our team is patient with clients and willing to coach.
Loves selling. Ideally you have prior experience and you are interested in a sales career.
A love for learning. You should be interested in accelerating your career.
Awesome writing skills. You’re writing emails daily so you need to sound professional.
Competitive compensation. We know you're valuable.
Great Work Environment. We know what fun means.
Collaboration. You'll work with a super smart sales team, so you can give & take.
Responsibility. You're an important part of our team
Send an email to jobs@inDinero.com with a subject that reads “inDinero SA: [catchy subject line].”
1. Give me a 2 sentence elevator pitch on your personal brand. This is a short elevator ride!
2. Tell me about a time when you were told no and you made sure to persistently get what you wanted.
3. Why is inDinero a great fit for elevating your sales career?
4. Your resume, pasted into the body of the email.
Bachelors degree required