We are a family oriented web and mobile app startup looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern to help grow our company. This is a position with huge potential for advancement. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with an engaging personality and great communications skills.
To apply to this position, send a cover letter and resume via email with "Sales/Marketing Coordinator" as the subject. In the cover letter, tell us what your favorite snack is and why. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed. We will contact you if we believe that you are a right fit for this position.
● Calling prospective vendors and following-up on leads
● Maintaining contacts lists
● Data entry such as updating and ensuring accuracy of accounts in company databases
● Site Testing and QA
● Proofreading website entries by users and vendors as well as newsletters and other marketing materials
● Researching local children's and parenting events
● Outreach to parenting and children's groups and blogs
● Online Marketing
● Updating the company's social medial accounts
● General marketing/sales team support as needed
At least 1.5 years of work experience--preferably in sales and/or marketing
● Very strong MS Office skills--Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all-around PC and MAC proficiency.
● Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be highly organized.
● Be a multitasking pro who is exacting in his/her attention to detail.
Experience working with children's businesses and knowledge of NYC parenting groups is a huge plus.
Preferable undergraduate degree in a related field (Business, Communications, Marketing) or student in a related field.
This is a three month, unpaid work experience, with the possibility of full time employment. We are happy to tailor your experience in order to help you learn and add to your desired local job resume.