We’re looking for cool sales people for our new service for NYC called 11th Hour Events.
Here is the storyline:
Venues such as restaurants, lounges or bars love hosting events because it has a great profit margin. More and more places in NYC are getting events booked because of meetups, company parties and personal events like birthdays, anniversaries etc. When venues have unhooked dates or cancellations they offer these dates at a discount to salvage the income loss of that specific date. We need to sign up these listings.
We’re very straight forward – no sugar coating:
- Simple service that’s needed for Events and Venues.
- It’s not technical, not boring and brings in instant return to the buyer
- Package is inexpensive ($99) and only a 1 pager form / agreement.
- Easy to sell: current rate is 4 sales out of every 5 visits. Estimated sales visit is 30 minutes. iPad or
Laptop makes the sale easier
booking first time and repeat sales
Maintaining a pipeline of sales
Bottom line you need to be sharp and know how to sell
2 to 5 years of outside sales experience required (Ad/media or internet sales experience is a plus)
Ability to negotiate and close deals
University degree or equivalent
- Pay is 65% commission ($65 - $130) per sale. Our average sales people make 4-6 sales per day.
- Sales commissions are paid daily or weekly.
- You can work remotely or from our office.
- After the first 30 sales we give you an android tablet and choice of region