We're a cutting edge, 6-year old extremely fast-growing start-up looking for more talented Sales Representatives to join our fun and dynamic sales team.
But this is more than just a Sales role. Our Sales Representatives go through an intense training course in our NY Headquarters where they learn the ins & outs of selling in the online advertising industry. By the end of the course, our Sales Representatives are able to educate clients about search marketing and introduce our products as solutions to their online ad problems. Our Sales Representatives become true Internet Marketing Consultants that drive our clients to make smarter business decisions.
One of the greatest things about working at Yodle is your ability to be promoted quickly based on your performance as well as the growth of the company.
What’s even better, we offer daily snacks, drinks, coffee, provide a really fun working environment (it's not uncommon to see a football flying across the sales floor on a Monday morning), and hold weekly contests with the potential to win trips, prizes, or cash. We recently made the INC 500 list as one of the top 2 fastest growing companies in the NYC area and top 5 within our industry (#35 overall).
Conduct outbound cold calling for new business development
Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation
Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone
Post launch, work with an Account Manager and Senior Sales Representative to ensure consistent value is delivered to the client and potential for up sell is realized
Contribute leadership through your experience and work ethic as a Sales Representative
Minimum 0-3 years experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Executive, or similar, making outbound calls to generate sales with small to medium service based companies (SMB).
Sales Representatives must be comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
Sales Representatives must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
The ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
4 year college degree (BA/BS/BE) preferred
• Competitive Pay. We know you're valuable.
• Weekly Contests. For great prizes like tickets to sporting events, ipads, and flat panel tvs.
• Great Work Environment. We know what fun really means.
• Health/Vision/Dental. We got you covered.
• (K) Plans. For your future long after.
• 3 Weeks Vacation. To get as tan as you like!
• Flex Accounts. Help save money, & everyone likes that.
• Free Food. We keep our Sales Representatives full with a stocked kitchen. Coffee bar too!
• Collaboration. With a smart team of Sales Representatives, so you can give & take.
• Tuition Assistance. We care about our Sales Representative's personal development too.
• Responsibility. You're not just a number here.