datapine (www.datapine.com) is a young innovative company located in the heart of Berlin. We are developing a highly scalable SaaS tool that will revolutionize the way of performing database analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market for small and medium-sized companies. For further boosting our international team we are looking for a
Sales Representative (m/f)
• We are an international, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
• We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment combined with responsibility from the very beginning
• We offer a great team of experienced sales people in a fast growing international company
• We offer you an attractive salary (fixed + commission), flexible schedule and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
• We do everything to provide you an enjoyable work environment and fun at work!
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your application including salary expectations and your earliest starting date to email@example.com.
Continuously support and assist our clients to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
Proactively engage and support trial users (e.g. via Live Demo) to become paying customers
Create and maintain Inbound and Outbound pipelines
Identify and implement new up-selling opportunities and sales strategies
Develop and maintain trusted relationships with our clients and seek out new business opportunities
You have completed commercial training or graduated with a degree in economics or related studies, preferably with the focus on sales / marketing
You have at least one year of relevant sales / customer engagement experience (technical sales experience is a plus)
You possess highly developed analytical skills, strategic business thinking and a high level of customer orientation
In addition, you have excellent time management, social skills as well as an open-minded and confident manner
You are proactive and take initiative to get things done
You show a deep interest in software and technology
You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Degree in economics or related studies, preferably with the focus on sales / marketing