We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded Advertising Account Executive Partner who is hungry for developing new business and the desire to help build a start up ad agency. One who can wear many hats to assist with account planning and has an entrepreneurial mind who can grow the ad agency client side. Preferably you live in FL or NYC, but the world is a virtual place and I am very mobile.
You must be creatively driven, know how to sell great creative, and have experience and passion in delivering integrated campaigns. You will also be required to help plan the scope of work and fee management. Demonstrate credibility and authority when dealing with clients with a down-to-earth style.
Success in this role will yield generous commissions and income potential. To attain this, you must commit to the opportunity with unrelenting fervor, establish strong trusting working relationships, be prepared to work your butt off to land new clients and grow to be equal partners. Focus on building the agency into a nationally renowned multi million dollar independent shop, by doing great work.
• At least 5 years of agency-side experience
• Have solid experienced in cultivating new client relationships and case histories of past successes.
• Be an integral part of the development of the strategic development and creative brief creation
• Have business relationships, or an existing client base is an advantage
• Attend key meetings (we can Skype) and ensure all follow up
• Fluent in key production techniques across broadcast and digital
• Services to be marketed include; integrated ad and branding campaigns Including website design/development, marketing communications and other marketing-related services.
• Help to manage the client production budgets.
• Effectively manage and oversee all client projects/accounts
• Contribute to account planning and provide consumer insights, strategic direction, research, focus groups and assists to keep advertising campaigns on target and on brand.
• Automotive, aviation, consumer, health/fitness industry experience a plus
• Knowledge of winning government RFPs
Join in on the ground level and help to build an agency that you would be proud to be a part of.