Echo.it is looking for a senior developer with experience in building dynamic and scalable web solutions. So if you want to have a role in building our platform for big companies worldwide, please read on.
What we do
By the use of web-based technology and game mechanisms, Echo.it helps translate company goals, values and strategies into action and create better data-points for implementing corporate strategies. With Echo.it, employees and management are invited to a private company platform at which they share their actions. The secret ingredient consists mainly of gamification and big data, so if you are excited about these new developing fields, please apply.
What we need
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Expert level in PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with clean code, system design and design patterns
- Knowledge of a wide range of frameworks and libraries
- Mathematical skills and understanding of mathematical problems
- A portfolio of code you've written
We offer a playground
As well as joining our core team, you will become part of an inspiring environment. We also want you to take part in weekly management meetings and if you have it in you, you can take a large role in shaping the company with the COO and CEO. We live with other promising tech and mobile start-ups in beautiful offices in the centre of Copenhagen. Read more at www.echo.it/joinus and www.foundershouse.dk.
Get in touch right away
Call or email Michael Clausen if you have any questions – or, even better, if you want to apply – at +45 2530 2590 or email@example.com.
Gothersgade 8d, 1123 Copenhagen, Denmark