Jana, a Boston-based startup, connects global companies to emerging market consumers. Our products enable both market research and direct response marketing in countries as diverse as India, Brazil, Nigeria, and Egypt. Our global community members receive free talk time on their mobile phone in exchange for taking actions including trial (registration, app downloads), engagement (watching a video, uploading a photo), advocacy (referring a friend), and product purchase (airtime rebates). Every month, millions of emerging market consumers register with mCent, Jana’s consumer-facing, opt-in platform, to receive these offers.
While we are a rapidly-growing, early-stage start-up, we are also the world's largest rewards platform. With integrations into the billing systems of 237 mobile operators, we can instantly reward 3.48 billion emerging market consumers in 70 local currencies with prepaid airtime. We are earning revenue in over 50 countries from clients including: CNN, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé, Unilever, P&G, Danone, Google, and General Mills. With $25MM in funding from Maurice Lévy (Publicis Groupe), Todd Dagres (Spark Capital), Rohini Chakravarty (NEA), Jon Miller (AOL / News Corp), Paul Sagan (Akamai) and Esther Dyson (WPP) - we are redirecting the $200B being spent on advertising in the developing world away from pockets of the people who own things like billboards - and directly into the pockets of the billions of consumers these global brands are trying to reach.
Every month, millions of emerging market consumers register with mCent, Jana’s consumer-facing, opt-in platform, to participate in offers in exchange for earning airtime. Jana requires an entrepreneurial and analytical product manager with deep knowledge of how to grow and engage an audience for a consumer web product. This product manager will be responsible for managing Jana’s member-facing product, and specifically tasked with designing and A/B testing features that ensure that we can provide the maximum volume of engaged users to complete offers at minimum cost.
* Manage the end-to-end member experience for mCent from registration to re-engagement
* Iterate features to maximize member participation in offers at a minimum cost
* Run feature experiments to optimize member engagement in offers
* Manage the product roadmap and long-term vision for the member-facing product
* Track and analyze metrics, especially conversion and engagement rates
* Write product specifications that are ready for engineers to implement
* 3-6 years as a product manager in a consumer web company
* Proven ability to acquire, grow, and engage users
* Previous early-stage startup experience
* Data Driven - experience running and analyzing A/B tests to optimize metrics including conversion and engagement
* Low-end mobile web and Android
* Emerging markets
Send us your resume and cover letter via: http://jobsco.re/17kerka