A boutique ad agency in Manhattan has taken on a large client in the health care sector and is looking for an experience Technical Project Manager to run their digital campaign. This person would be interfacing with the account team, the client and senior management at the agency.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, resource management, and budgeting for the digital campaign
• Plan, forecast and control project resources – ideally this person already has a list of vendors
• Provide project coordination of deliverables
• Communicate with all client and internal stakeholders and manage expectations
• Provide leadership and direction across the project workstreams
• Manage project risk with client and agency
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or similar experience.
• At least 3 years of technical product, project or program management experience.
• Experience developing web and mobile applications – we are looking for someone who can be hands-on with the code even though they won’t be coding.
• Experience managing both external clients and internal teams.
• Experience working in methodologies such as Scrum or Agile.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak confidently with clients and senior management.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Candidates must be located in New York and able to work onsite full time. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.