Who we are
MobGold operates MobGold Network, the mobile Internet advertising platform serving both advertisers and publishers. MobGold has be growing rapidly with a team of highly motivated developers and highly qualified entrepreneurs. MobGold believes that mobile is the future of online marketing and as the new media to outshine the web. We are a small company of passionate developers looking to add a few more members to our web development team.
We currently utilize bunch of stuff including PHP and MySQL, running on linux. Our platform drives both the website for our users as well as a set of web services for developers. We are a high traffic site looking to evolve our platform and grow our community.
We Have a List of Buzzwords Too
Linux, nginx, Apache, php5, Zend Framework, jQuery, CouchDB, MySQL, memcached, APC, HAProxy, EC2, SQS, CDN, SVN, VMware, Mac
What We Are Looking For
* Proven experience in PHP, Zend Framework and OO development patterns
* A passionate web developer in touch with industry trends and technologies
* Strong front-end experience implementing semantic markup with CSS and JS frameworks
* A healthy respect for the user experience, browser compatibility and page performance
* Ability to grok new concepts and technologies quickly and assess their value
* Not afraid to break things every now and then; committed to fixing them when they do
* Someone who can be resourceful, pragmatic and creative
* An individual who can multi-task and self manage effectively
* Ideally someone who can relocate to Asia (HK, SG), the heart of mobile Internet and meet the users
What You Will Do
Particpate in architecting and implementing new features
Build and script web pages
Implement web services
Maintain current and legacy systems and pages
Brainstorm as part of the team new ideas
Troubleshoot and fix bugs
What You Will Not Do
Fill out timesheets
Write lengthy technical specifications
Attend unnecessary meetings
Create laboriously detailed project plans
Use Outlook, wear a suite or eat at your desk (unless you want too)
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, generous bonuses, etc. We will also cover any relocation expenses.