About Social Commerce
Challenging. Inspiring. Exhausting. Exciting.
That’s just a sample of the emotions we feel everyday when we go to work. Here at Social Commerce, we don’t work for a paycheck. Rather, we work for the love of our product, our team and our company. We work because we enjoy creating new things, executing upon a unique vision for the future, and doing what no one else has done before.
Social Commerce is an early stage, mobile technology startup that is based in San Antonio. Social Commerce is supported by a group of private investors. We just launched our smartphone app, Qliq, on iPhone and will soon be releasing a version on Android. We are currently running a pilot in Boerne and San Antonio. Download Qliq for iPhone to see all the deals offered by local businesses!
About the Role
Social Commerce is seeking mobile developers who are exceptionally talented, hardworking, and love to face challenges. An ideal candidate will enjoy a start-up environment, have a strong will to succeed, and bring a creative energy to their work. If you are a mobile developer who is searching for an exciting professional opportunity then please read on! The position will be based out of our headquarters in San Antonio.
Social Commerce is seeking experienced developers that can work on any of the following platforms:
- Windows Phone 7
- Developing for either Android, iPhone or Windows Phone 7
- Playing a key role in product development and shaping the direction of future product features
- Designing, developing and overseeing our mobile development initiative
- Assisting QA Processes
- OOP Experience
- Working experience developing Mobile applications and/or Mobile optimized websites
- Bachelor's Computer Science or related technical field of study
- At least one live smartphone application available in the App Store/Market
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a team setting
Core competencies in any one of the following:
- Java/Android SDK
-You deliver high quality software on time.
-You promote and display initiative and creativity.
-You gracefully adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
If you are looking to grow with a company in the exciting LBS space, please apply today! All applicants should email a resume. Cover letters are optional.
Learn more about Qliq:
Learn more about Social Commerce: