Threadflip is an upstart young company aiming to be the world’s first never-ending closet. We are building a social marketplace that changes the way our users shop for clothes and style their wardrobes, creating a peer-to-peer shopping experience that is delightful, collaborative and inspirational, as well as efficient and cost-effective.
More About Us:
Currently we are in limited beta. We just closed a large seed round with an impressive list of investors and advisors including First Round Capital, Baseline Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Discovery Fund and the founders of Facebook and Path.
- We are super early stage, so you can say you worked here before we went mainstream
- We are a lean, fast-paced and agile startup in the the very early stages of development, so there is a lot of room for impact: in our code, our product, our culture, you name it. You may pitch an idea, and then implement it a week later, or spec out a feature in the morning and push your code to production in the evening.
- We’re data-driven, so if you’re a metrics geek, we’ll love you all the more. You can look forward to major geeking out on our product and growth metrics
- We packed the kitchen sink to the edge and threw it at the code: edge Rails, Haml, Sass, Coffeescript, and a Gemfile packed with goodies.
- We’re building a new discovery model which gives us plenty of hard engineering problems to tackle everything from collaborative filtering to semantic search. And If big data gets you going, we’ve got great challenges ahead for you to help us knock out.
- The founding team is seasoned. We understand viral growth, social product design and, above all, how to build products that users love.
We’re seeking a versatile Software Engineer (Mobile) to create magical mobile and web experiences for our users. Our ideal candidate is that rare combination of user champion and engineering generalist, with strong product vision and deep technical chops.
You will build and and maintain applications for both the Web and Mobile Web
You have prior experience developing production quality mobile apps in the iOS environment
You are not locked into a certain language or framework — you thrive off of picking up new technology and just want to build a smart product.
You feel like all your years of software development experience have been preparing you for something great, and you’re hungry enough to take the leap.