Eventcheq makes it easier and more rewarding for fans to live, share and re-live their live event experiences. We are a Providence based startup that is currently in the Betaspring startup accelerator program. We are close to launching our private beta and are looking to build a great team that'll take us through this exciting and challenging phase.
If you love live events (sports, concerts, theatre or other performing arts), all things social media and startups, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Real marketing work that will challenge you, provide valuable experience and enhance your resume
- Flexible hours (7-10 hours a week, some of the work can be done offsite)
- Wonderful work environment at a creative space in downtown Providence
- A great networking platform with strong ties to the Providence/New England startup scene
- References/referrals on the successful completion of the internship
Work with co-founders to develop a social media marketing strategy and create content
Engage potential Eventcheq users and partners through social media and build a strong following
Monitor news and posts related to ticketing, live events, venues, fan experiences etc.
Various ad hoc projects and assignments related to social media marketing
Extensive knowledge and experience using Facebook and Twitter
Experience using other social media platforms (Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Foursquare, etc.) a PLUS
Good understanding of social media marketing and maximizing social media sites/tools to build and engage an audience
Strong research and writing skills (great radar and a knack for finding things)
We care more about what you know and what you can do.