We are currently seeking several new B2B sales pros for our growing company
We are currently looking to expand our sales force to reach and help more small business clients grow their online presence through social media and digital marketing.
For experienced outside sale persons this job is simple, the product is in-demand, and the compensation is lucrative.
Our core product is a low-cost (the lowest we can find in the industry BY FAR) marketing package that effectively frees the client from the need to constantly stay on top of their social marketing efforts.
The right candidates will have the skills to identify potential business opportunities in their local community, contact the key decision makers via sales calls, networking, direct mail, or in-person, capture vital contact information for our automated follow-up program, and close the prospect on a small monthly recurring fee.
Your compensation includes both a large commission on the initial sale, as well as a strong residual.
You'll have an outstanding "hands-free" follow up plan and incentivized referral plan to help you develop a powerful lead base, as well as the opportunity to profit from back-end, up-sell commissions and their corresponding residuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of sales activities to secure new accounts.
- Create and implement daily, weekly and monthly sales plans.
- Upload all "warm and hot" prospect information into your CRM daily
- Build relationships with clients and prospects to maximize your networking efforts and create more leads.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be able to identify and reach decision-makers through cold calls, research, networking etc.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have their own home-office and basic computer skills.
- Be able to maintain prospective clients' records, prepare necessary reports and provide feedback on a timely basis.
Who are we:
Woyster Media Inc. is a two-year old, expanding, social media marketing and consulting company servicing small business, and independent professional clients all over the US.
In an industry fraught with failures, our first year landed us "in-the-black" due to our unique process, highly talented core team, and true passion to help America's small business person compete against the larger corporate competitors in their market.
The Benefits of Working with Woyster:
- You'll have a core crew of professionals backing you up with a long list of successes in sales, marketing, training, small business development, and logistics
- We are a virtual company. There is no clock to punch or commute to work
- Minimal follow up necessary. We follow up on the less-likely leads for you so you can concentrate on selling instead of chasing or pestering.
- Minimal training necessary means you can start making money immediately.
- Lead protection. Your client is yours. You get paid on every additional sale as long as you are with us.
If you are a passionate and competent B2B sales pro, please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and a brief "personality filled" description of what makes you uniquely qualified for this position and we will contact you.
We'd love to see if you are a good fit.
What we DON'T want (the ugly part):
We often have other positions available within our growing company. The way to land one of those spots is NOT by applying for this one.
It is a waste of your time and our time to apply for this position if you are looking for anything other than a sales position. If you are looking for a marketing, video production, or community manager position, regardless of your skill, experience or "Social Ninja" status, please do not apply.
We're looking for committed and hard working individuals with some previous sales experience, ideally in B2B sales
Should be driven, highly motivated, have excellent communication and sales skills and not afraid to cold call on small and medium sized businesses.
It's also a plus if you have a basic understanding of Social Media Internet Marketing but this is not required. We can train you on that. We will be there to assist you when clients ask questions.
Sales and/or Marketing experience
Some understanding of Social Media and it's importance for any organization
Outgoing personality and ability to build relationships quickly with decision makers
experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small- medium service based companies
Be self-motivated, creative, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels
Strategically and creatively think in a fast-paced environment
Work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet goals
Commission + Residuals